Throughout this course I'll walk you through how to build an E-Commerce app, using React Native, that runs on iOS and Android.
You'll learn how to set up user accounts, create a persistent shopping cart, and complete payment with Stripe.
Doing this extends beyond just building a mobile app - there are plenty of things that need to be handled on the server as well.
With that, you'll learn how to design, interact with, and manage a database, securely store user account information, and safely talk to Stripe to manage all sensitive financial information.
What's Used to Build a React Native E-Commerce App
To build the mobile apps we're using
- Stripe - Use the official Stripe package to securely handle checkout - including remembering user's card information
- React Query - Easily working with remote data
- Zustand - Handle global dynamically changing account information that persists across user sessions
- React Navigation - All the navigation needs of a mobile app. We'll also cover how to customize it.
To build the server we're using
- Next.JS API Routes - Manage our serverless based REST API
- Prisma - Coordinate everything with our database - tables, migrations, and CRUD operations.
- JSON Web Tokens + bcrypt - Secure account management
- Stripe - Collect money from your users without having to worry about storing credit card information
Already a React Native School member? You've already got access! React Native School members get access to this course (and 18 others). You can become a member for $19/month.
Alternatively, you can purchase lifetime access to this course for 50% off ($37.50) while pre-ordering is open.
Want to track your progress? Create an account with React Native School!